Shell cordovan care: Wipe, apply cream, apply venetian, bone, brush, wipe
Carmina Burgundy Shell Cordvan Wingtip
Bbbb’bbbballlmoral Boots from England, Italy, Romania and Spain
- Gaziano & Girling Canterbury in Vintage Rioja
- Edward Green Shannon in Black Calfskin from Matches
- Gaziano & Girling Wigmore in Vintage Rioja and Hatchgrain
- Rider Captoe in Tan Chestnut
- Saint Crispin Chocolate Calfskin and Suede 402 Austerity Wingtip
- Alfred Sargent Miller Cognac Shell Cordovan Austerity Wingtip
- Grenson Masterpiece Black Calfskin
- Carmina Navy Shell Cordovan
PSA: Yanko Made in Spain shoes for 50% off at Carson Street Clothiers. Looks very similar to the Meermin and Carmina.
Carmina x Epaulet Salinger Double Monk Brown Calfskin
Carmina x Epaulet Sinclair Burgundy Shell Cordovan Wingtip Boot
Alden #8 Shell Cordovan only gets better with time. These started off a dark eggplant and has lightened to a shade of red, similar to Alden #4 and Carmina’s Ruby Red. All you need to do is wear them.